A fast, dedicated surf shape with smooth turning and loads of projection, allowing a powerful vertical attack in down the line waves. Developed for surfing and engineered for kitesurfing, the Charge rides like a high-performance surfboard. Turning hard in the pocket and releasing on demand, it excels in carving, has fantastic upwind drive for onshore riding, and is versatile enough to pop strapless freestyle tricks with ease. The Carbon Innegra Futurelite system maximises strength without compromising flex or responsiveness. Our full deck grip with front and rear kicks gives maximum comfort and control. Commit to the wave and have the confidence to charge.
- Traditional performance surfboard outline: Fast with smooth turning and loads of projection allowing a powerful vertical attack in down the line waves.
- Low profile surf rails: for a responsive feel and lock-in grip giving the rider confidence to charge.
- Low entry rocker: for fast acceleration, speed and drive.
- Performance surf rocker: with generous width and volume, making it easy to ride with great upwind ability for getting back to the take-off zone.
- Deep single to slight-double concave bottom: cutting through the curves to give a fast driving bottom turn and responsive pivotal top turn with easy release.
- Foot strap options: for when conditions get challenging, locking the rider into a comfortable stance for control in high winds or large waves.
- Straps sold separately
Board, North Hexcel Coremat Finset, FCSII Infill Kit
Non esitare a contattarci…..saremo a tua disposizione per ulteriori info !!