STRAPLESS FREESTYLE SURF
Progressing strapless movement is at the heart of this dedicated freestyle performer’s DNA. A fast and responsive ride that blends the line between surf-style carving and skate-style strapless riding, the Comp is designed to stick with you through manoeuvres and to pop on demand. Compact in size and very grabbable, the Comp has outstanding speed and edge control in a range of conditions, with a unique three-stage wakestyle rocker that combines speed with aggressive pop, and adds forgiveness for easy tail first or off-axis landings. The contoured double concave deck with toe bump and rear wedge kick maximises traction and control when powered up, allowing you to take to the air without straps. Push your limits with the Comp, your competitive edge.
- Compact directional parallel outline: allows for speed and edge control in a range of conditions.
- Minimal in size: with narrow outline and harder sharper rails for high-performance riders.
- Wider low volume tail: to allow sink and pop for freestyle in flatter water.
- Unique 3-stage wakestyle rocker: combines speed with aggressive pop, assisting with hard fast landings.
- Bevelled release rails: allow the board to load and release from the water on demand Bevel rail profile reduces the suction effect of a round rail so water can shed off the rail and not wrap onto the deck. This allows the board to release off the water faster when loading and popping.
- Double concave deck contours: embed the rider in the board, enhancing control when powered up and giving you the confidence to go big with without straps.
- Grabbable rail profile: with bottom rail channel for super easy handling in the air and on the beach.
Board, North Hexcel Coremat Finset, FCSII Infill Kit
Non esitare a contattarci…..saremo a tua disposizione per ulteriori info !!